Please note: For orders placed during the bare-root season of June through to the end of August there will be a delay in shipping your order. Please allow at least 5- 6 weeks for your order to arrive. As we have 100’s of orders to pack and ship during this period. We will try to get your order shipped as soon as possible. We try to ship all order in the order received depending on stock availability and digging patterns.
Order Statuses explained:
- On Hold – We have received your order but it is on hold until we confirm your order and payment
- Processing – We have received your order and it is currently being checked over.
- Pending Payment – We have your order but are waiting on Payment to be processed.
- Cancelled – Your order has been cancelled either by us or as a request from you.
- Packing – Your order is currently at Packing and will ship within the next 7- 10 business days..
- Rose Order 2020 – Your order is for bare-rooted Roses and will ship during July/August.
- Peony Order 2020 – Your order is for bare-rooted peonies and will ship during June/July/August.
- Completed – Your order has been packed and shipped (Hopefully delivered and planted in your garden).
- Waiting on Roses – Your order is nearly complete and is just waiting on a variety of rose/s to be processed to complete your order.
- Backorders – We have sent part of your order and the remainder will ship when the backorder product/s are available.
If you have made a special request to have your order shipped in a certain month and date you may find the status of your order will reflect this. Therefore your order status will be different from the above.